|Oil States Houma (Applied Hydraulic Systems Division), which handles our Nautilus® Marine Cranes, is located in Houma, Louisiana. Nautilus® Marine Cranes have an extensive range of use, from offshore marine platforms, TLPs, Spars, to marine vessels (work boats, jackups, barges, FPSOs, etc.) and dockside mount applications, in the Gulf of Mexico and around the world. |
The Oil States Nautilus® Marine Crane line incorporates the latest hydraulic technology to deliver the highest-quality, slewing-bearing, pedestal-mounted cranes available. Our commitment to continuing excellence and growth has resulted in optimal and well-proven crane designs and manufacturing that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Since 1985, Nautilus® cranes have been successfully installed in all parts of the world for offshore drilling and production duty cycles on fixed and floating structures.
Nautilus® marine cranes are recognized for their quality and reliability, anchored on their efficiency, safety and functionality features.
• All structural welds are performed by AWS qualified welders and certified by third-party inspection
• Patented anti-two-block system
• Machined and hardened slewing bearings with hardened, steel-alloy gear teeth for
extended service life
• Close-tolerance machined boom pin connections to prevent boom misalignment
• Complete full-function and load testing prior to each crane's delivery
• Strict compliance with API Specification 2C and/or ABS, BV or DNV requirements
• Stainless steel boom pins for maximum life and smooth luffing operation
At Oil States, the latest crane engineering is supported by a project management system dedicated to meet your delivery and operating requirements. Your Project Manager helps identify all crane requirements and present cost and feature trade-offs. Every phase of design, production, testing and installation is supervised to ensure product specifications and customer satisfaction.
|Oil States crane manufacturing and service facilities are located in Houma, Louisiana, with approximately 45 acres of total fabrication, assembly and testing capacity. |
• ISO 9001:2000 accreditation
• API 2C License #2C-0007
• 165,000 ft under cover
• Intra-Coastal Canal access with 300 ft of bulkhead
• Multiple crane test stands for full function and load testing
• Overhead cranes with capacities of 50, 100 and 150 tons
• In-house state-of-the-art sandblasting and painting capabilities
• Certified Braden Winch and repair facility
Oil States Houma is a complete service facility with capabilities for perform all aspects of work on virtually all manufacturers' cranes. As part of our crane service department, we offer:
• Maintenance, repairs, inspections and testing
• Rigging package upgrades
• Refurbishments to like-new condition
• Hydraulic system design, re-design and retro-fit services
• One of the largest inventories of crane parts
• Boom and hoist exchange programs
• Over 65 trained service specialists available around the clock worldwide
• Training and certification on a variety of safety and operations related issues, including Crane
Operator and Rigger Certification
Services available at Oil States facilities carry the same integrity as our Nautilus® Marine Crane line - they are designed with you in mind and are focused on maximized efficiency.
Oil States Houma rebuilds and refurbishes all brands and models of hydraulic marine cranes.
Nautilus® Marine Cranes are utilized on international offshore operations throughout the world. Locations include the African West Coast, Indonesia, Malaysia, Angola, Nigeria, Thailand, Mexico, Venezuela, Brunei, China, Trinidad, Canada and the Gulf of Mexico.
NAUTILUS® MARINE CRANES is a registered trademark of Oil States Industries, Inc.
To view the NAUTILUS® Marine Crane Brochure & Contacts, click the corresponding link below:
NAUTILUS® Marine Crane Brochure
NAUTILUS® Marine Cranes Contacts
BACK TO TOP